Monday, September 19, 2011

Fearless L6efa~ Part 6.

PREVIOUSLY:
So I rush to school, but first I went to see and check how mom was doing because, she was stressed last night.
“Mama?”
“Ha la6uf? 6l3h?”
“Haih…mom lat5afain he’s going to be fine a3rf 7rakata…”
“…..”
So, 3aloo our driver takes me to school….and guess what?! REEM that friend of noora was standing beside the main gate and…was chatting with saif. It doesn’t bother me… Why would it…
I hear a “7aaiii” behind my back and that was it I was so tired..
“YA 7MARAAA SHU Y3NEEE 7AIIIIII”
-gives me a freaaaaaaaaaakkkyyyy as shit look-






“7aiii ya 7mara…”
“??????”
“7aii 7ow are you?”
“HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA” I laughed my ass off. Literally. I thought it was something serious she was just being nice to me…awwww.
“shu?” she replied.
“Walshay nooraa….wanna join me in recess?”
“7aaaa?”
“PFFFFT…wanna eat with me at lunch time?”
“Oh hahah okay, akeed. m3a salmahhh.”
I mean, I made fun of her. INFRONT of all my classmates. Embarrassed her inforont of my guy classmates and all she wants do is be my friend. awwwwwwwww. But she still looks creepy….
So, I countinue walking, and I see rou6’ooo and we head to class.
We had double freaking Math. I enjoy math and stuff, but our teacher…..KAREEEEEEEEEEHAAAA. She’s so petite but she has this really loud voice that might destroy the whole universe. No kidding. J

*smh*
Sooooooo, finally! It was lunch time, and I was chit chatting with rou6’ooo about m7ammad, and who he’s “GF” is. LOL! I still can’t get over the fact that someone actually likes my brother. But, mom was really upset, therefore it bothered me.
*BELL RINGS*
“Awaih! Ran el jars.” I say.
“Dag el jarssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dag el jarssss(8)”
“Bahhaha, my6’7k noora kant bte telys wyayh w I was excited about that…”
“Walleeeee laaaaaaaaaaaa….brayha.”
She looked like an outsider, not only her but her crew “reem and whoeer the other girl is” i felt like I might be friends with you know…other people….
“A7eeeen tbain trab3eeen 5lg allaahhh? Gabl teseeeen bru7ch sb7an allah”
“You don’t get me do you”
I storm out REALLY upset, but wait? I did. LOL But no, no one can say that to me..I’m pissed –actually not-
Later, I was just standing out side..litelarry BURNING. Waiting for the driver, Rajooo…….And guess who was standing next to me? Stinky Ojal(Indian English teacher). I almost dropped dead.
RAJO WAS 30 FREAKING MINUTES LATE. WTHHH????
“Rafeeeg, bt5brk?? Laish mt25rrr ana wagfh fl 7ar w el 5yaaas……”
So he tells me mom didn’t ask him to pick me up, whaattt? I mean how did she forgot???? I’m her sweet cutieee pie!


I COME HOME REALLY REALLY UPEST.
“MAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” tst3b6ain 7ram 3laich tnsainyyyyy?”
“Haih bansaach akeeed way u5uch ele myst7eee”
“INZAIN 5ala9 mshkeltaa…ana my59ne feh ana el victim here?”
 “BLA DALA3 LA MKBRA RASCH ANAAA…”
“shu?”
Mom always spoiled me, no really, she did. I’m not a brat. But this was the first time she ever yelled at me like this……
-calls rou6’a-
COME NOW.
“I have my own problems, 7rmat ubyh elydedh mt5leny a6l3 tt7ra 3mrha umeee 3ysheh el dour walla, bye.”
C’MOOOOOOOOOONNNN. Uff I felt like I would…UGHHHHHHHHHH.


To be continued. Axx 

1 comment: